Your community organization and/or association represents a substantial investment. Protecting that investment requires insurance specifically designed for your community. SIG’s Community Organization/Condominium/Association Policies combine into one package the coverage most often needed by an community organization/association, and provides a policy with the flexibility to be tailored to meet your community’s unique needs.
SIG offers insurance to cover buildings, personal property, and liability. Coverage can be tailored to include other activities conducted by your community organization.SIG can also structure an insurance program with comprehensive coverage for your association’s specific needs, regardless of the size or type of your association.
In addition to superior property and liability coverage, SIG offers:
- Employee Dishonesty (Fidelity) coverage
- Directors & Officers Liability coverage
- Environmental Impairment Liability coverage
- Commercial Automobile coverage
- Equipment & Machinery coverage
- Building Ordinance coverage
- Workers’ Compensation coverage
- Employee Benefits Liability Coverage
We also offer specific Package Policy Enhancements which may include:
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost for all Buildings, Structures and Community Personal Property
- Liability with No General Aggregate
- Directors & Officers Liability for Non-Money Damages
- Employee Dishonesty and Directors & Officers Liability for Property Managers and Firms
SIG’s agents are a select group of community association insurance professionals. While other insurance providers may have thousands of agents representing their programs, very few agents qualify to represent SIG’s unique programs. You can be assured that when you talk with a SIG agent, you are talking to a community association specialist with extensive experience in this unique insurance discipline.